Ascend Hospice - is part of the Ascend family of Healthcare Companies. Our mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to inspiring people to live better lives through innovative health and wellness programs, products and services. We treat residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our patients, families and associates. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for our patients, families and valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
Ascend Hospice an Equal Opportunity Employer
Great new Career Opportunity in Hospice!
Now Hiring - Staffing Manager - [Rochelle Park Office]
Hours: 8:30 am - 5 pm
The Staffing Manager will be responsible for, but are not limited to:
1. Ensures that contacts are made with Home Health Aide agencies, as needed to recruit for agency aides to meet the needs of the patients
2. Coordinates with the Regional Managers to evaluate the needs to hire Care Alternative aides in the appropriate regions
3. Coordinates with recruitment and Administration the needs for the entire company to hire Ascend Hospice Aides
4. Calculates the ratios for each region to ensure ratios are within range
5. Supervises the Hospice Aide Coordinators schedules and reviews schedules on a daily basis
6. Assumes a leadership role in developing the job performance of new and existing Hospice Aides
7. Performs on-site audit visits to facilities services by Ascend Hospice to observe care
8. Ensures Hospice Aides follow company procedures and provides direction, as necessary
9. Provides input into the clinical evaluation of all Hospice Aides
10. Acts a resource for Hospice Aides who experience difficulties, professionally or personally
11. Serves as a liaison between the Hospice Aides and the Human Resources Department and the other departments
12. Monitors and controls use of overtime and contract labor
13. Provides operational reports, as required
14. Mentors and evaluates staffing coordinators for improved performance
Associate's Degree in a related field